Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Travel - Europe


Nowadays I am facing a lot of assignments and upcoming final exam in this semester. Therefore I need something to make me interesting and refreshing. I am having similar days nowadays, so I want to have a new challenge soon. It reminds me my las 6 months in Europe.

When I was in Europe for last 6 months, I traveled a lot of countries in Eruope such as Germany, France, Italy, Austria, Swiss, Belgium and so on. Every weekends, I traveled many european countries with my friends or alone by train. It makes me refresh my mind and body after working hard in the company. At company, I've got some stress because of the difficulty in my works. So I needed to find a way to get  rid of my stress during the weekends. Finally I found the way to do it WITH TRAVEL!

During my travel I met new culture which is different with my country, Korea. Because I was in Germany, I was accustomed to the culture of Germany.  or I found that many european countries looks similar but it has differences. Through theses travels I could learn the new culture and meet the new people but preparing my travel I could learn a lot of thinngs. For example,  I could learn each country's culture before then.

With travel, I also couldn share unforgettabel memories with my friends. I lived with 2 other girls and we traveled together a lot. or sometimes we traveled with other friends in Germany who were working at different companies. For example, there was one of the biggest festival around the world, in Munich, Germany. It was the 'Oktoberfest.' It is a famous bier festival. I went to there with other almost 10 friends in Germany. And we also met our friend who came from Hungary to visit this festival. There, we could meet other new people from many different countries. Although we met at first time, we could be a friend quickly and naturally with bier...:)

Many people say that Spring and Summer seasons are the best for traveling in Europe. However, for me the winter in Europe was also very attractive. Although the day is short in winter, we could see the white snow and a lot of festivals in Europe like Christmas market, new years eve and so on..

Nowadays I wanna go back to Europe again. I want to take a rest on the grass in the part freely with bright sunshine. I hope that I could visit euopre  again in summer :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm also beginning to feel a desire to travel. One word for this is "wanderlust" (역마살).

    ReplyDelete